Role: Delivery Manager (QA)
Responsible for the quality of software delivery and deployment. Able to drive complete QA process to meet defined SLA and KPIs.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business/project goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale test strategies and plans and associated communications documents/process.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the effort and Budget Required based on the scope and change in demand.
- Good Experience in customer/stakeholder and project management.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and the milestones and deliverables.
- Prepare and update progress reports, metrics dashboards.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build and develop business relationships with partners and customer which is vital for the success of the project and business continuity.
- Well versed with Test and QA process, Knowledge on Testing methodologies and relevant tools
- Document, Implement, Monitor, and Enforce all Processes for Testing as per Standards Defined by the Organization.
- Good experience in Team management, Communication Skills, interpersonal skills, Risk mitigations and Planning
- Working experience with Automation, Defect Management and Test Management Tools