QA Practice Head
- February 10, 2023
Digital Quality Engineering Practice Director / Practice Head:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for Digital Testing Pre-sales activities such as technical consulting, participate in RFI/RFP and contribute in estimation, methodology, Proposal solution and process definition
· Responsible for creating proposal for responses, customer visits and conduct customer workshops
· Solid technical background in architecting QE platforms for future ready businesses
Offerings /GTM Strategy/ Building the Practice
· Responsible for arriving QE offerings and define go to market strategy to create new business opportunities
· Sales Enablement – Identifying market needs, design campaigns, produce quality collateral and enable sales teams to drive new business opportunities
· Collaboration with other peers to work on strategic initiatives. Foster a culture of communication and transparency while collaborating with other teams such as sales, delivery, marketing
· Possesses solid analytical, problem solving, and critical / design thinking skills
· Research and identify latest and future trends in the industry and share thought provoking ideas and solution with internal teams and to the world at large.
· Active in the technology community through various channels including conferences, meetups, blogging, webinar etc.
Exp : 15+ Years