Java Technical Lead
- February 10, 2023
- 8+ years of experience in Java development, Technical Architecture & Design, and experience in development projects for larger enterprises
- Professional experience in all phases of SDLC with various Client/Server and web-based Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proven expertise with Java, Java Core, Spring, Hibernate, spring boot, microservices and understanding of UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Experience with relational databases like MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with Docker and building/deploying containerized workloads on the cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, GitHub Actions, is desirable.
- Experience developing/managing REST Web Service API(s)
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications
- Proven experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS and its services
- Familiarity with unit testing patterns (TDD/BDD) and methodologies
- Leadership and team management skills to manage and direct the development teams
- Must have knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, develop and manage highly reliable, scalable, and high-performing web applications.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure the solution meets business requirements and technical guidelines.
- Develop code using the latest Java, Spring, and NoSQL technologies.
- Responsible for analysing and providing functional solutions that will be transformed to technology solutions.
- Assume the ownership of all aspects of the technical implementation and reviews.
- Lead, manage and guide a team of engineers and senior engineers.
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required.
- Contribute to the technical research and implement POCs as required.
8 – 12 years