Before we present our service offering for enterprise customers embracing the digital wave, let us review the digital reality!
- Your enterprise IT can achieve speed with DevOps and reach with Digital Transformation, however, the traditional testing does not completely ensure the cutting-edge values of the digital economy.
- While comprehensive testing is “continuously needed” for core functionality, usability, performance and security, the digital world presents a new problem of the invisible integration between digital touchpoints.
Kairos Digital QA mirrors the real-world customer experience, upfront. It is the digital ecosystem we test, covering the millennial customer journey. The tests traverse omnichannel digital touchpoints and uncover opportunities for improvement, in addition to discovering defects and key performance diagnostics.
Kairos Digital Simulation Framework is a comprehensive approach for testing the new solutions you create with Digital Transformation. Enterprises can get insights into the customer experience, control technology risks and be assured that their digital world does not fail ungraciously.
The power in our digital simulation framework comes from the test basis we create from a variety of sources. We respect all the data, be it historic bug reports, incidents, or the key metrics. We also consume (and produce) analytics from your existing mechanisms in crafting our library of Digital Test Patterns.
- How do we go beyond defects and “gather feedback” on user control, navigational freedom, changing interests and real-world relationships?
- How do we harness the “invisible integration” in the digital touchpoints (devices/apps/social)?
- How do we design and seed the data into tests that can provide “visibility and insights” in addition to measuring the business outcomes?
- How do we assure the “omnichannel consistency” of the digital business processes and help grow the customer intimacy?
Our experts are available to discover mutual opportunities with your enterprise.